Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.
My teenage China Phone Number List informed me that his name
and that he's actually quite popular on YouTube (and I'm sure he's making a lot of money doing it). The over 1.5 million views of the above video are proof enough. But why? Why do teens like to sit for hours and hours with people overreacting when talking about one stupid topic or another. What is China Phone Number List or informative about this? I do not understand. Related: 6 Ways To Watch YouTube Without Any Distraction Speaking of stupid and boring ... 6. Watch boring unboxing videos Another really, really, really weird phenomenon popular with teenagers (and recently my wife too) is unboxing videos. If you don't know what it is, trust me - you don't want to know. It is literally as simple and completely boring as it sounds. It's a personality (like Graveyard Girl… sorry, grav3yardgirl), opening boxes they received from fans. Obviously, it's probably a lot of fun for the YouTube personality to receive mountains of mail and fan packages from China Phone Number List , but why is it interesting to sit there and watch someone open boxes like this? he opened presents on Christmas morning. I mean seriously, isn't that half the fun on Christmas morning being the one who opens the boxes? How fun is it to watch someone else open them ?? It makes absolutely no sense.

Take social China Phone Number List seriously This last weird online teenage behavior that I wanted to cover is also probably the most important: taking online bullying too seriously. Bullying - as horrible and tragic as it can feel the moment you walk through it - has been a rite of passage for teenagers, long before the internet was even a thing. Except now the bullying doesn't end once you get on the after school bus and come home, it can continue online, on places like China Phone Number List and Facebook. bizarre-teens7 The reality, as I explained in 2012 here at Means I / O, is that nothing lasts forever. Not even on the Internet. Websites are falling all the time. Heck, everyone thought China Phone Number List was going to be here forever, and now it's not a shadow of what it used to be. And then you have to put it in perspective. In Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series of novels, there is a technology called "Total Perspective Vortex," which is considered to be one of the worst torture devices one can ever endure. . What it does is give you a quick glimpse of the whole cosmos - all of creation in infinity, then you see a little infinitesimal dot with the words “you are here” next to it. bizarre-teens8 Honestly,

I think anyone who has ever worried about China Phone Number List written about them on the internet must be subjected to such a device, but with the enormity of the internet rather than the cosmos. Gaining an internet perspective is a huge help in relieving any stress you might be feeling about whether those comments, or that photo or video someone posted about you is really important, given the (growing) size. from the Internet. To get an idea of ​​this, take a look at the Live Stats website, which shows you how much activity is going on on the internet at any given time. bizarre-teens6 Every second, there are nearly 10,000 tweets, 2,500 Instagram photos and 2,100 Tumblr posts. There are millions of blog posts and billions of YouTube videos viewed. Within this ever-expanding sea that we call the Internet, there is a little grain of sand - something that someone has posted about you. Given the time and distractions (and there are China Phone Number List of other distractions out there online), everyone will completely forget everything that has been said about you - and hardly any have probably paid much attention to it by. first place. I will never understand the teenage years of today I admit that when it comes to the online behaviors of a modern teenager,

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste